Binh Thuan Resort

Khe Ga lighthouse

1/25/2010 10:43:52 AM - Lượt xem 1729

Khe Ga Lighthouse was built on top of the Khe Ga Island, which has an area of 05ha in size and lies offshore Tan Thanh commune, Ham Thuan Nam District, about 30 km southeast of Phan Thiet city. It was designed by a French engineer for the purpose of navigating ships. It was first started in 1897 and completed in 1898. To make a token of time, a big slab of granite stone was put at the entrance to the lighthouse engraved with the number 1899. The lighthouse officially came into being in 1900.

Liên kết website